Ardmore Driver’s Prefer the Luxury of a Toyota Avalon
One of the biggest features drivers love in the Toyota Avalon is the luxurious interior. The natural leather interior is one bonus that everyone talks about and enjoys, making it compete with the leading luxury vehicles. You’ll find a dashboard filled with all the latest high-tech advances, including an LCD monitor that is full color. In addition, for a better ride, the seats are ventilated and heated.
New Toyota Avalons for Sale
What to Expect from Your New Toyota Avalon
- An engine with remote start.
- A Pre-Collision System for increased safety.
- Headlamps that are Xenon HD.
- A Smart Key System for added security.
- Improved JBL Sound Experience for better entertainment.
- Wipers that are rain-sensing for increased safety.
The upper-end trim models also are equipped with a rear sunshade that is power operated, giving it added style and appeal.
When you test-drive the Toyota Avalon, you will quickly see why drivers love it so much. There are four trim options available: the XLE, XLE High Quality, XLE Touring, and Top Limited. Some of the new features that are rave-worthy are:
- A V6, 3.5-liter engine that puts out 248 pound-feet of torque and 286 horsepower.
- Powerful and quiet, the Avalon Hybrid has a combined EPA rating of nearly 40 mpg*.
- Drivers change gears seamlessly with the 6-speed automatic transmission.
Don’t just shop our inventory; come out to Toyota of Ardmore so one of our product specialists can answer all of your questions. Give us a call ahead, and we will gas one up and have it ready for your test drive.
2016 Toyota Avalons
The 2016 Toyota Avalon is here and we already have fantastic discounts.
Used Toyota Avalons For Sale
If you are shopping for a quality used Avalon in Ardmore, we have an incredible inventory to choose from.
- VIN: 4T1BK1EB2EU124348
- Trim: Limited
- Exterior Color: Creme Brulee Mica
- Interior Color: Light Gray
- Engine: Regular Unleaded V-6 3.5 L/211
*EPA-estimated fuel economy for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage will vary based on personal driving habits, vehicle maintenance, and external conditions.